Custom Pool Financing Options
GET A HEAD-START ON YOUR PROJECT WITH PRE-APPROVED FINANCING!
Many pool builders are struggling to get financing right now. But St Croix will work with you and partners to provide pool financing options for your project and make it an affordable reality. Our providers offer pool loans with little or no equity, and very competitive rates for your unique situation. If you're interested in any of our financing programs, please use our contact us form on this website or call us on 936-203-7560
We are here to help customers find and obtain sound financing solutions for their backyard dreams. We provide each customer with program details and guidance to facilitate the best financing option for their individual goals. At Paramount Capital, we help make your dreams a reality.
Paramount benefits include:
- Unsecured loan programs (no equity required)
- Low fixed and variable rates
- Financing available in all 50 states
- Second Mortgage loans (existing second mortgage can be combined with pool if within loan to value guidelines
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- Refinance programs (ConventionaL FHA, VA)
- Additional cash out
- Zero low costing programs (lender and state specific)
- No Pre-Payment penalties
- Answers in as little as 48 hours from application date.
**All programs subject to qualification and subject to change.
Swimmingpool.com offers an unsecured personal loan program for everyone who wants to make their swimming pool dream come true.
- Instantly apply for an unsecured personal loan of up to $35,000.
- Fixed Rate Interest Rates in the range of 6.78% to 27.99% APR, based on credit qualifications.
- Unsecured installment loans with flexible terms.
- Funds can be used for anything you want to finance (new pool construction, pool repairs, above ground, in-ground, pool equipment, spas, landscaping, irrigation, outdoor kitchens, patio furniture, etc.)
- Homeowners who are approved will be funded directly (typically in just 5 to 7 days).
- Consumers need a minimum credit score of 660 to be considered.
- Currently offered in 44 states; states not available yet are: Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, and North Dakota
First Community Bank
First Community Bank is a strong, well-capitalized bank. A community bank, not an investment bank or a foreign bank. They have been headquartered in Texas for more than 120 years and continue to operate just right here in Texas. They work hard to be a good citizen, a trusted friend and a good place to bank.
- Jodie Rogers
1400 Research Forest Dr. Ste 100
Shenandoah, TX 77381
- Donna Guerra
1150 W Main St
Tomball, TX 77375