If you have an outdoor spa, there are a few maintenance rules to follow to make sure you keep it running at its best. Much like when you own a pool, your aps requires the same kind of maintenance and care. The following maintenance should be completed on a daily basis for your spa:
- Make sure your spa is filled to the recommended level
- Check the skimmer and remove anything in there or that may be floating in the tub
- Circulate the water daily
- Check chlorine, bromine and pH levels and add chemicals accordingly
- Vacuum and brush the walls to keep things clean and to avoid the "tide mark"
- Clean the filter
- Keep your pool and spa covered to during winter months to conserve heat, to keep debris out and to keep the spa safe.
To build your new pool and spa
, contact your The Woodlands Pool Builder, St. Croix Custom Pools
for a free consultation. For more pool maintenance tips, check out our blog
or find us on facebook
St. Croix Custom Pools is a custom pool builder in Houston, The Woodlands, Spring, TX and the surrounding areas. St. Croix Custom Pools specializes in designing and building custom outdoor kitchens, swimming pools, covered patios, etc… that are turnkey and designed to look like they were part of the original structure.